We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager Inside Sales to further strengthen our Sales team and establish further international growth.
As a Senior Account Manager Inside Sales / Service Employee, increasing the geographic market is paramount. You are responsible for finding and serving new international distribution partners and importers. You are in close contact with your customers about production schedules, sales forecasts and the desired product portfolio. You serve the customer to the max and increase long-term turnover. Being customer-oriented and professionalism are not a goal in itself but a matter of course. You support our management by preparing and working out quotes and drafting and keeping our sales strategy up to date.
- Bachelor/ HBO degree
- Excellent written and verbal English language proficiency (native). A second and third language is an advantage.
- 5+ Years of relevant work experience (senior)
- Relevant work experience in FMCG (spirits business)
- You have excellent communication skills
• You have good knowledge and command of Microsoft Office, CRM systems and quickly master new systems
- You fulfill your agreements, you are clear, with an open attitude
- Accurate work and accurate recording of agreements and expectations
- You are commercially oriented, take initiative and are able to take on a coordinating role
- You have a strong positive attitude when dealing with both customers and colleagues
- An exceptional service track record with proven levels of focus within this area
You recognize yourself in the following:
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Show initiative and be proactive
- Sales focused, results driven and solution-oriented
Toorank Distilleries Group
Toorank Distilleries Group is an international award winning Distiller. We are based in Zevenaar, The Netherlands. We blend various Spirits and RTD’s, and can fill a wide spectrum of bottles. Toorank is active in over 55 markets either with our own premium brands (such as Sloane’s and Coppa) or challenger brands and private label / third party products. Our Strength is the quality of our liquid (over 240 awards), flexible manufacturing capabilities and service to our customers.
Our mission is to make the World’s Best Tasting Spirits.
A challenging and responsible job in an innovative, dynamic and growing organization. Toorank offers you an attractive salary and excellent benefits with an initial contract for one year and great future perspectives
For more information, please contact Anne Sprenkelder , HR Manager., tel: 0316-580180. Your application, with motivation and resume, can be sent by email to email@example.com.